


I can't believe my baby is 4. Time has gone by so fast. Here are a few things to know about Drew at 4. He is happy. Happy from the moment he wakes up. He usually enters our room at about 7 am giggling. Even when we have to wake him early to travel he just giggles when we get him up. The little boy who was always upset when I left is no confident I will come back whenever I leave him. We have some many people helping us out, he always just asks me, who will watch me? He always tells Jack it will be ok. He loves his friends and loves to talk. I have no idea where he gets these qualities from... He loves broccoli, he may have also gotten that from me :) He loves his brother. He now likes dogs. That was a long time coming, but he will finally pet our neighbor's dog. The other day he did a puzzle and told me, "I did not know I was so good at that." He loves his grandparents and going to visit them. And those grandparents spoil him. Happy Birthday Drew! When Tom told him he would never be three again, Drew asked him if he could still have the whole vitamin!