Sunday, August 31, 2008

clorox wipes

I would love to meet the person who invented clorox wipes. I would give he or she a hug and a kiss. For these wipes have made potty training bearable. I have been potty training Jack for the last 48 hours. We went cold turkey to undies as we did with Drew. He is doing well, at least the last part of day two. We made it to the potty without any pee on the floor today, but we did have a nice old poop in the undies. Jack promptly told me, poop mama, poop mama. I was excited until he said in there and pointed to his undies! He is much more stubborn than Drew ever was. It was fun to play with him these past two days since I did nothing else except that and clean up potty accidents-didn't even change out of my pjs. No pictures to adorn this post :)